Here you will find answers to your questions about your access to the ePAYSLIP portal
My registration in the portal does not work anymore
If you have problems logging into the ePAYSLIP-portal, please check the following details:
- Did you sign up for the right client?
In the “Username” field, you must enter the client name of your employer in front of your username. Example: Client / Username
The name of the client as well as your username should be communicated to you by your employer. TIP: Often the username is your personnel number.
- Is your password still valid?
If this is not the case, the system will automatically alert you and ask for a new password.
- Did you forget your password?
To assign a new password, please use the “Forgotten password” button in the login mask
- Forgot your username or tenant name?
Please contact your employer directly (Human Resources Department). For privacy reasons, only your employer has access to your user data.
- Did you enter your username and password correctly?
If you have any further questions, please contact the HR department of your employer. They will certainly be there to help you.
I forgot my password - how do I get a new one?
To request a new password, please use the “Forgotten password”-link in the login form and follow the instructions.
I forgot my access data - who can help?
The administration of employee access data is solely in the hands and responsibility of the current or former employer.
ePAYSLIP itself has no access to it for privacy reasons.
Please contact your current or former employer if you have forgotten your access data or need access to older documents.
I forgot my username - who can help?
For privacy reasons, we unfortunately have no access to your user data.
Please contact the HR department of your employer.
TIP: Many of our customers use the personnel number as their username
Why do I need the client name when logging in?
ePAYSLIP is a cloud application and thus a so-called “multi-client system”.
This means that all customers (clients) share the system with other customers.
In order to ensure a clear identification and assignment of the individual user to the respective customer, the user name must therefore be preceded by the respective client name (customer name) when logging on at https://www.epayslip-portal.de.
Example: Your username is your personnel number “5432” and you work for the company “Fischer”.
In the field “Username” enter: Fischer / 5432
Who can provide me with the documents I need after I left my employer ?
Basically, your employer will advise you to download and secure your personal documents prior to leaving. If you still need access to your documents after you leave, please contact your former employer.
How can I use the ePAYSLIP-App?
Our ePAYSLIP-app is a so-called web app and works independently from the smartphone or tablet used. It does not have to be downloaded from an app store and runs on any smartphone operating system (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, etc.).
The use of our ePAYSLIP-App is quite simple:
- Just enter the web address www.epayslip-portal / app in your internet browser on your smartphone and confirm with Enter.
- As you´ll see the ePAYSLIP login screen, enter your user data as usual. (Client / username and password)
- After clicking on the “Login” button, your personal documents will appear immediately on your screen.
- If you click on one of your documents, it will be displayed in another tab. There you can zoom it, forward it or send it directly to a printer. The available functions depend on the Internet browser you are using.TIP: Bookmark www.epayslip-portal / app in your browser or link it to your home screen. So you have your documents always at hand.
If you have not found the right answers here, please contact the HR department of your employer